Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Daughter - The Jewelry Designer

After years of my daughter watching me and her grandmother designing baby products, she decided that she could create something fun and trendy for kids her age and for kids my age! ( I am her biggest fan!)


So I took her to the local craft store and said that she could start her own line of "whatever" and gave her some money and this is what she made:


Letter Bendable Twisty Charm Beaded

Jewelry - Jeans Zipper Pull

Backpack Handbag Bling



This 9" long (when untwisted) accessory was designed using 28 painted, silver and plastic beads strung on bendable wire. Ending with a beautiful pink crystal heart. A very cute red flower button is also used on this OOAK piece.











We used a silver lobster hook clasp in order to be able to

attach this "twisty" to virtually anything you want!





Zipper Pull ~ Backpack

~ Handbag ~ Jeans Bling
A wonderful gift for the cat lover, as this features I ♥ MY CATS in letter beads! Letter beads are green, pink, orange, blue & lilac.

This is a One Of A Kind piece :)



Her inspiration:

I am Proud of my eight year old! I gave her, her own section in my shop

6 comments:

Katie

Those really are so cute! She should sport 'em at school and start a new trend! Talented little girl...

Imogen's Garden

yeah! tell your girl she's incredible!! XOXO ~ anna

Renee•Candy Stick Lane

Oh I LOVE IT <3

The Trendy Tot/babycheeks

Good for you, Erin! Someone tell In Style Magazine that the next Me and Roe is selling on etsy at 8!!

mommy Orkid Belle

Hello there, I just received the package of the neck support pillow. Thank you so much! I blog about it and here is the link, http://indayadin.blogspot.com/2009/02/infant-neck-support-pillo-winning-prize.html. Thank you once again and I love it! :)

Tutu Cute and Moore!

Goldtone, you may be Erin's biggest fan, but I run a close second! I love the custom zipper pull she made for my granddaughter's "church" purse. Better get ready for her to have her own shop! Love this yellow kitty, too.