Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jennifer's Jewels Fabric Labels - Product Review



A few weeks ago, I was desperate in my search for high quality, low minimum custom woven fabric labels. I looked into woven fabric labels, and at $1 per pc, it was too much of an expense. Then I found this shop on Etsy called Jennifer's Jewels and placed my order of 90 Fray Proof custom fabric labels for under $30.00!!!

I could not BELIEVE the high quality and low cost of my purchase! They look and feel like woven labels. They are super soft, FRAY PROOF, and the colors are VIVID! Jennifer has a customer for life!!! Excellent!

4 comments:

Marlaine

That looks like a good deal. Thanks for sharing!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane

WONDERUFL! Im always on the lookout for better label options! We really have a great mix of vendors on etsy - Im going to check her out now! :D
BTW - youve won an award!
http://candysticklane.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-mentor-my-friendmy-award-woohoo.html

Lynne

Thanks for sharing your find! I ordered fabric labels before, but I couldn't get the company to do much customizing. I really like how yours turned out.
The Sewing Mom

Tutu Cute and Moore!

Very nice labels for your products, Jen. Thanks for sharing.