Monday, October 1, 2007

Luxurious Purple Fuzzy Travel Neck Pillow Child Womens Teen



This is a One Of A Kind pillow. Only 1 in stock.




The pillow was designed using this soft very fuzzy luxurious fabric in a pretty purple.
Travel Pillows make a practical and beautiful gift. The Holiday Season is fast approaching along with traveling to be with your loved ones. This pillow will make for a more comfortable trip! Suitable for child, adult or teen. Size: 14" x 11" 3" Thick!!! It is hand stuffed with Premium Polyester Fiberfill. I also accept custom orders. Please convo for available fabric choices. Over 100 different fabrics in stock! Pillow will ship within 3 days of payment. Shipping is via USPS 1st class mail within the USA.

2 comments:

Shell Mitchell

I just hearted your shop! Travel pillows are essential in my life!

Hyla

Very cute!
Please check out my blog and vote for me!
http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
Hyla